Overseas Study

Advanced Research

In consultation with their advisor, many students will choose to live abroad while completing research and writing on their thesis or dissertation. 

Students are encouraged to look into funding options for living and researching while overseas.  One option for PhD students is Fulbright fellowships, which will pay living expenses while students are abroad.  Students can contact Paul Fogleman in the Office of Overseas Study for more information on the Fulbright and other funding options.