- (812) 856-3708
- 800 E 3rd. Rm 229
- Ph.D., University of Southern California, 2007
- Japanese and Chinese language film and media;
- inter-Asia cultural studies
- "Co-Producing Cross-Border Action: Technologies of Contact, Masculinity and the Asia-Pacific Border." Trans-Asia Screens. Ed. Chris Berry and Zhen Zhang. Hong Kong: University of Hong Kong Press, (forthcoming)
- "Scaling the TV Station: Fuji Television, Digital Development and Fictions of Global Tokyo." Television, Japan, Globalization. Ed. Mitsuhiro Yoshimoto et. al. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Center for Japanese Studies, (forthcoming)
- "Tokyo, Television and the Urban Imaginary." Tokyo Studies. Ed Yoshimi Shunya, Wakabayashi Mikio. Tokyo: Kinokuniya P, 2005. (Abbreviated version of the above article, written and published in Jananese.)
- "Sayon no Kane/Sayon's Bell." Ed. Justin Boyer. 24 Frames: The Cinema of Japan and Korea.London: Wallflower P, 2004. 23-31.
- Rev. of New Chinese Cinema: Challenging Representations by Sheila Cornelius and Cinema and Desire: Feminist Marxism and Cultural Politics in the Work of Dai Jinhua by Di Jinhua. Journal of Modern Literature in Chinese. July 2004.
East Asian Languages and Cultures
Global and International Studies Building
355 N. Jordan Avenue
Bloomington IN 47405-1105
East Asian Languages and Cultures social media channels