- Global and International Studies Building, 2034
- Office hours:
- Office Hours by appointment only
PhD Candidate, Taiwan Normal University, Taipei
MA, Soochow University, Suzhou
- Chinese Language Teaching History
- History of Chinese Grammar
- Chinese pedagogy
- 2021 基于教学层面之话语标记“并”的语用功能初探 (An Investigation of the Pragmatic Function of the Discourse Marker Bing Based on the Pedagogical Level)。华语学刊 (TCSL Forum)，30，19-41。(ISSN: 1996-255X)
- 2017 副词“还是”基于教学层面的语义考察 (Semantic Investigation of Adverb “还是háishì” Based on Teaching Chinese as a Second Language)。中外交流 (Sino-Foreign Exchange Monthly)，16，265-269。(ISSN:1005—2623)
- 2017 “V一下”基于对外汉语教学的语义考察 (Semantic Investigation of “V+一下yíxià” Based on Teaching Chinese as a Second Language)。三峡大学学报人文社会科学版 (Journal of China Three Gorges University Humanities and Social Sciences) ，39，173-174。(ISSN:1672-6219)
- 2017 对外汉语口语课成语教学探究——以《发展汉语·中级口语Ⅱ》为考察对象(Study on Idioms Teaching in Oral Chinese Class)。常州工学院学报社科版 (Journal of Changzhou Institute of Technology)，2，62-66。(ISSN:1673-0887)
- 2018 Hi! China: Basic Course of Daily ChineseⅠ. Beijing: Peking University Press.
Mo Wu is currently a doctoral candidate at Taiwan Normal University with a focus on the history of Chinese language teaching. In terms of teaching, she has instructed levels one through four of Chinese language courses at the college level, covering beginner to advanced levels. She has also participated in the Critical Language Scholarship Program, the Princeton in Beijing program, and the Middlebury Language School program.